|Company Name||Fuji Electronics Industries Co.,Ltd.|
|Headquarters Factory||4-8-1 Toshinden, Suruga-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka 421-0112
|Okabe Factory||721-1 Utsutani, Okabe-cho, Fujieda-shi, Shizuoka 421-1131
|Hokkaido Chitose Factory||1007-211 Izumisawa, Chitose-shi, Hokkaido 066-0051
|Representative||President Tamotsu Kimura|
|Established||November 6, 1963|
|Business Profile||Precision pressed products, precision composite molded products, electronic part assembly, die manufacturing|
|Major shareholders||SEIKOH GIKEN Co., Ltd. (Tokyo Stock Exchange JASDAQ Securities Code 6834)|
Our Quality Policy and Acquisition of ISO9001
[Our Quality Policy]
- We shall always endeavor to improve quality, so that our customers and other interested parties are satisfied with our pressed products, molded products, and composite processed products, in order to contribute to the development of the electronics industry.
- We shall continuously make our quality management system more effective, in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, and meet our customers’ requirements as well.
- We shall formulate an “annual policy deployment” as our “quality target” at the start of the year, deploy this company-wide, and carefully manage its progress, in order to provide our customers with products we can boast to the world.
Our Environmental Policy and Acquisition of ISO14001
[Our Environmental Policy]
Fuji Electronics Industries Co., Ltd. designs, develops, manufactures, and sells pressed products, molded products, and assembled products.
We have established the following environmental policy in order to leave a more beautiful and hospitable planet for the next generation, and will actively and continuously engage in environmental conservation activities.
- We shall comply with environmental legal requirements and other requirements to which we have agreed.
- We shall set environmental goals and targets, revise them regularly, and make continuous efforts to improve our environmental management system by having employees conduct environmental conservation activities, to the extent which we are technically and economically capable.
- We shall engage in the following activities as priority issues in the course of our business activities, and strive to prevent ourselves from burdening or polluting the environment.
- (1)We shall promote energy conservation activities
- (2)We shall strive to reduce, sort, and collect waste for recycling resources.
- (3)We shall strive to properly manage chemicals.
- (4)We shall strive to coexist with community.